Posted to alt.home.repair
W. Watson W. Watson is offline

Default Anyone know of a way of listing all the books in my Amazon ShoppingCart--To Buy Latter? I have a considerable number, and working my way throughthe list is time consuming.

Anyone know of a way of listing all the books in my Amazon Shopping Cart--To
Buy Latter? I have a considerable number, and working my way through the
list is time consuming. Possibly someone has written a program to do it
(Python, Perl, ...)?

I figure this is one the largest NGs in my inventory, so maybe someone has
thought about it, or can direct me to a more likely NG for the question.
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: speckledwithStars.net