Posted to alt.home.repair
Tim Taylor[_2_] Tim Taylor[_2_] is offline

Default Bathroom Smells

On Mar 2, 6:13*pm, "Jenny1" u41800@uwe wrote:
I fart too much lol umm i would know what that smells like.. how could i
check if it is a dead thing behind the wall?? I dont know what part its
coming from its by the toilet i think.. not sure

wrote:
My bathroom has had a smell for like 2 months now well its been like that
ever since i moved in my apartment. It has a smell that i dont really know

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
thier. I clean the bathroom everyday but the smell would still be in thier. I
dont know what else to do!!

Three things come to mind.
1. Leaking wax ring on the toilet
2. Leaking trap on sink, tub, or whatever else you might have in
there.
3. Dead mouse or other rodent in wall, heat register, etc.

(Or you fart too much) *- Hide quoted text -

If its a dead animal....... Just let it be the smell will be gone soon.