pjti

Default oil fired boiler help

Thanks again people. I am being given lots of pointers here. as faras
I am aware there is some fuel in the tank, I will first try to verify
its not water but it does smell like oil.

I have tried the reset button but nothing occurs. Today i hope to get
the spanners out and attempt a post mortemonit.

BTW I am in Southern Ireland and you can bet a new boiler will cost a
lot more than UK equivalent. Even if I bought one I would not knowhow
to instal it .YET. if I stay on this group tho I am sure someone will
tell me how .LOL. Thanks again
PJTI