Posted to uk.d-i-y
stevelup stevelup is offline

Default Vitodens 200 programmer.

On Mar 2, 12:40*am, geoff wrote:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes

In article ,
* geoff wrote:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article
,
* stevelup wrote:
You need Part No. 7133 385 according to the installation manual. This
is a wall mounting adaptor plate for the controller and includes a
blanking plate for the front of the boiler.

Ah. Thought I'd read it from cover to cover.

Maximum cable length is 30M and you need 2 core cable apparently.

Wonder why the plug is 4 pin?

But thanks very much for that.

Surely there's a schematic which explains it all

I must look at it again more thoroughly but I remember it as not giving an
actual circuit of everything - just those external parts like pump etc.
More of a block schematic.

Well, of course it won't, but between what it does tell you (don't
ignore the fault finding) and poking around with a meter, you should be
able to crack it

--
geoff

Hmm.

It's definitely two wires according to the schematic. Pins 7&6 of
connector X3.

See page 13 of this document:-

http://tinyurl.com/382uo4

Dave, does your controller look like the one on page 14?

Steve