Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default OT: Hockey?

(Robert Bonomi) wrote in
:

In article
,
Puckdropper wrote:

FYI, my Usenet access is going to be inconsistent the next several
days or weeks. My ISP decided to switch their services to Google,
which doesn't offer NNTP access. I'm looking for a good alternative
now.

*snip*

Astraweb is pretty good, and offers _inexpensive_ FIXED PRICE service
-- access by the gigabyte of data, regardless of how long it takes to
use up. For text- only access, a minimal ($25, I think) account will
last for _years_ -- probably decades.

*snip*

I went with Astraweb. 90 GB for $25, that'll keep me going for a long,
long time.

Thanks for the information.

Puckdropper
marching band.