Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Boring a hole question...

On 2008-03-01, Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

[ ... ]

My Starrets only telescope on one side.....

[ ... ]

They used to be offered both ways. Don't know if they still are, but the
double type are far easier to use.

Well ... in Catalog No. 29, they are both offered. The
single-arm ones are the No. 229 and the double-arm ones are No. 579.
The price list booklet with that is dated January 5 1998, so it is
rather stale by now. :-)

Thanks, DoN. I figured they may still be available in both configurations,
but I haven't explored tools for years. No need. One uses few telescoping
gauges in the process of building a large shop, followed by a house and
garage. A project that appears to have no end! :-)

Harold