Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default good bye

Hawke wrote:

What is amazing is how consistently you are wrong about everything, for
instance:

What a fanatssyland you live n, birdbrain.

Someone who isn't paranoid, and actually has some metalworking
tools?

I have some metalworking tools.

A playschool drill with a plastic bit doen't count. Also, I see that
you didn't deny that you're paranoid.

Some who has owned a business in Ohio?

I owned a business in California.

Califorina is no Ohio and never will be, birdbrain.

Someone smarter than you?

That's obviously not you.

Only in your drug induced fanatsies, birdbrain.

Someone you think is helpless, and you threatened to toss out of a
wheelchair?

Baloney. I never threatened anyone and I'll remind you I live on the west
coast. I believe you live on the east coast. Pretty unlikely I'm coming to
Florida to dump you out of a wheelchair, which you claim not to need.

Memory problems? First sine of sinility, birdbrain.

Someone who is straight?

I'm straight.

In california? slim chance of that. Gunner made that claim. Since
he's straight, your chances are almost zero.

Someone you'll never be,

For which I thank my lucky stars.

That's some strange reality you have, birdbrain.

because
you spend your entire life staring out of your cracked glass belly
button?

Utter nonsense. So you see, as usual you're mistaken about everything. I
don't know how you do it but you manage to be wrong so often it's uncanny.
Well, at least we've found one thing you are skilled at.

Kicking birdbrains into fantasyland. If your head was any further up
your sorry ass you would be a living 'Klein Bottle'.

Hawkie

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell