Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Allison[_2_] Robert Allison[_2_] is offline

Default THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES - IN BRIEF

clifto wrote:

Robert Allison wrote:

So you won't mind if we raise taxes so that we can pay that off,
now, so we don't have to leave it to our kids?

Au contrai we need tax cuts to increase tax revenues.

Oh, yeah. How is that working right now? You do know that the
Bush estimate for reaching a balanced budget is 12 years right?
And that is based on having an annual increase in GDP of 3%,
right? And the last quarter the GDP increase was only .6%. Right?

The CBO estimates that for every .1% decrease in GDP the
projected growth in revenues falls by 287 billion dollars. So
what is the math look like on that right now? What if it
continues for just 1 year?

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.