Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Safety of Nuke Power

so you gave up???????

thats interesting.

so you admit you were in the business of selling reactors presence to
the general public?

i see you had zip success since 3 mile island.

I "admit" nothing of the sort -- I proudly consider the time I spent w/
a US reactor vendor as part of their team to handle outside contacts
one of the more interesting parts of my career.

Actually, as has come to fore and your other posting so sadly decries,
there is a very prominent return. At least two applications have been
filed within the last six months. I know of several other utilities
that are seriously looking and expect several more filings this year.

And yes, for this thread for the time being, I'm letting the four-year
olds have the candy bar...