Posted to rec.woodworking
toolman946 via CraftKB.com toolman946 via CraftKB.com is offline

Default New scam, no politics--I promise

All this scamming and harassing has gotten out of hand!

I'm currently the Director of Operations of a clandestine government program
designed to identify and prosecute those who perpetrate fraud and other
"boiler room" schemes upon the decent citizens of our nation. At the present
we're accepting applications from carefully selected, concerned citizens to
participate in this patriotic endeavour.

An operating budget of $22,000,000,000.00 has been allocated by Congress to
finance operating costs and to award participants a $22,000.00 honorarium for
doing their patriotic duty. I have been authorized to recruit twenty
additional operatives. Twenty... no more!

You have been specially chosen!

The Task Force administrators will forward checks and credit card information
to the perpetrators to help us identify them and to locate their bases of
operation. We need your check and credit card information to conceal the
operations of the Task Force's Prime Objective. Your funds will not actually
be used and you will not receive any billing to your accounts. This is
GUARANTEED!

Due to the finite nature of our resources to pay the honorarium, we can only
accept a limited number of participants into the program. You have been
chosen. But you MUST ACT NOW!

The safety and security of our country is being threatened!

Please send your detailed personal information along with a signed, blank
check, your credit card details (including the security code), your banking
information and PIN number, to our solicitors:

Dewey, Skrewem and Howe
P.O. Box 1420
Rue de Rube
Liberia
54321

I absolutely guarantee that your participation and personal information will
never be revealed to anyone. Your honorarium check is waiting to be sent to
you, but you MUST ACT NOW!

Don't delay. Don't miss this opportunity to serve your country and to be
recognized as a true patriot. Help your fellow citizens. This opportunity
ends soon... so ACT NOW!

Help us to rid the land of these reprehensible people and add some cash to
your pocket!

ACT NOW! This is a legitimate opportunity for you... seriously! I've never
lied to you before! Trust me!!!