Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Identify this rotary burr/rasp/drill bit ?

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Yes - all probably from the same factory. Never found them much use
as a tool anyway. A good hand file is quicker. Or a cone cutter if
you want various size holes with one tool.

The ones I got from Toolstation are quite handy, opening up keyholes to
one side for example.

Perhaps it's just me but I find hand held rotary rasps etc more trouble
than they're worth - they go all over the place. Again I'd use a coarse
file for this.

--
*A fool and his money can throw one hell of a party.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.