Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tim Williams[_2_] Tim Williams[_2_] is offline

Default Compact Mono Block square wave shots

Oh man.. you're a really bad photographer, I mean really really bad! Your
pictures are composed of 10 x 10 pixels, saved as JPG, and weigh over
500kB, encoded! Once shrunken to screen resolution, it's clear your
pictures are shot at odd angles, out of focus, and encoded with terrible
color loss!

Here's three tips to draw from. I did:
- Shrink by 10x
- Sharpen out-of-focus pictures (not much help)
- Reduce to 16 colors (the additional loss of color depth is a moot point)
- Optionally, tweak palette (the gray in two pics was too bright)
- Save as 16-color GIF
- Post in all of what... 25 kilobytes?
And guess what, all these steps actually *salvage* the crap you posted. If
you had merely reduced the original photos and posted them, you could avoid
this flaming reply quite easily!

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

"MarkS" wrote in message
Update on my Compact Mono Block amps. After a lot of listening and
measuring, my amps have returned to triode- connected form. Output is

down
to around 30 W (AB1) and feedback is now -14 dB. Attached are a few scope
shots at 1 KHz, 10 KHz and 20 KHz w/ 4 ohm R load at about 15 W out. Amp
will stay stable with down to about .68 uf C on the output (no R load). I
have a few other ideas to try but at this point, I may leave well enough
alone with the circuit.
Regards,
Mark
PS I hope to get the pix size right this time.

Attached Thumbnails
Compact Mono Block square wave shots-20khz-14db-triode-gif  Compact Mono Block square wave shots-1khz-14db-triode-gif  Compact Mono Block square wave shots-10khz-14db-triode-gif