Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mcgyver mcgyver is offline

Default Plasma TV Stand #1

Robert,

Those dark marks are a "faux" 1/4" pyramided dark walnut pegged joint. the
actual face frame is put together with pocket screws. Cables are through a
1" slot in the back of the cabinet, hardley seen. yes, almost always open,
because the whole top shelf does not have a divider there is a lot of open
space where the components are.
Thanks for the comments

"Robert Haar" wrote in message
Nice - simple, clean lines that look elegant and well suited for the
purpose.

What are the dark "dots" that I see where each shelf mates with the
vertical
side pieces? Some kind of pegged joint?

I am designing a piece of my own for a similar purpose. What
accommodations
did you make for cables?

How about ventilation? Do you open it up when in use?