Posted to rec.woodworking
Bonehenge (B A R R Y) Bonehenge (B A R R Y) is offline

Default New scam, no politics--I promise

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:07:51 -0800 (PST), Charlie Self
wrote:

Six of 'em today. They're offshore, obviously with those accents, so
the "Do Not Call" list is a waste of energy. I'm screaming at them,
and swearing at them. I figure if enough of the assholes, male and
female, go home every day in tears, they might back off.

I have a feature on my land line known as "Privacy Manager."

If the incoming call doesn't fully and correctly ID, they caller is
sent to a menu tree with several options. My phone doesn't ring
unless the correct option is chosen and an extra step is taken.

That and the federal and state Do Not Call lists add up to me not
remembering my last telemarketing call. Seriously, it's been years!