Lennie the Lurker

Default Online source for slide rules & surplus electronics?

"mongke" wrote in message ...
Hi all

I'm looking for an reliable online source for slide rules in the US. Note
that I don't need antiques nor collectables, but a slide I can learn with
and use daily in the shop.
Also wanting to buy large surplus diodes (for future DC welder
construction). Someone posted an url (a dependable supplier?) but I cant
remember it.

Any help thanked in advance.

Hit the garage sales, that's where I've picked up the ones I have.
(About twenty of them now, still looking for something besides
aluminum Picketts.) Cost me about a buck each, and that includes some
I don't even pretend to know what all the scales are for. Also
includes a 20" K&E.