Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Safety of Nuke Power

Jim Redelfs wrote in
:

In article
,
" wrote:

build the plants in china, they truly need more electric.

They'll build them - without ANY concern for their people or their
safety.

China has ordered a LOT of nuclear power plants recently.

here coal is a near forever supply.

OK. Now you're talking sense. But the Manmade Global Warming Hoax
Believers are hell bent on suppressing THAT particular fuel, too.

Not for that reason("global warming"),but for the deaths from mining
coal,and the pollution from burning it.(even using scrubbers)

It's *ALL* bad. We can't win.

I believe we would be better off using our coal in a coal-to-gasoline
conversion for autos,than burning it in electric generation.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik