Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default good bye

You're like the mutant in that Arnold Schwarzeneggar movie who told

Arnold's
character he had a lot of nerve showing his face in the bar. This was

from a
guy with a horribly disfigured face. I give you the same answer Arnold

gave
the mutant; look who's talking.

What is amazing is how consistently you are wrong about everything, for
instance:

Someone who isn't paranoid, and actually has some metalworking
tools?

I have some metalworking tools.

Some who has owned a business in Ohio?

I owned a business in California.

Someone smarter than you?

That's obviously not you.

Someone you think is helpless, and you threatened to toss out of a
wheelchair?

Baloney. I never threatened anyone and I'll remind you I live on the west
coast. I believe you live on the east coast. Pretty unlikely I'm coming to
Florida to dump you out of a wheelchair, which you claim not to need.

Someone who is straight?

I'm straight.

Someone you'll never be,

For which I thank my lucky stars.

because
you spend your entire life staring out of your cracked glass belly
button?

Utter nonsense. So you see, as usual you're mistaken about everything. I
don't know how you do it but you manage to be wrong so often it's uncanny.
Well, at least we've found one thing you are skilled at.

Hawke