Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default good bye

Hawkie wrote:

You're like the mutant in that Arnold Schwarzeneggar movie who told Arnold's
character he had a lot of nerve showing his face in the bar. This was from a
guy with a horribly disfigured face. I give you the same answer Arnold gave
the mutant; look who's talking.

Someone who isn't paranoid, and actually has some metalworking
tools? Some who has owned a business in Ohio? Someone smarter than
you? Someone you think is helpless, and you threatened to toss out of a
wheelchair? Someone who is straight? Someone you'll never be, because
you spend your entire life staring out of your cracked glass belly
button?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell