Mark S.

Default Sticking leaves to my walls

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:40:20 +0100, "RzB"
wrote:

Hmm... didn't see the program myself... However..

Was it inside or outside walls... Not sure that PVA
would be best for outside..

If inside I would suggest flour and water like my dad
used for wallpaper back in the 1950's. Very organic!

BTW Hywel - I see you don't bother with any of this
namby pamby high level stuff... you programme down
on the bare metal...:-)

Roy

Inside surrounding a mirror... whoever put the original article in the
magazine she copied the idea from must have been ****ing themselves
that they published the idea in the first place let alone her being
cracked enough to think it a good idea... ;-)

Mark S.