Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One more law

This is PACK mentality.

A pack of 5 travel as one and bubble to the front of any line.
Much like hole or electron flow, the front people that pull over
are pushed back by 5 or more.

I can see if it is a tractor or farm wagon. But not the typical car.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

SteveB wrote:
In Utah, today, a new law is closer to reality. If you have more than 5
vehicles behind you, you must pull out at the first safe place and let them
pass, EVEN IF ALL OF YOU ARE EXCEEDING THE SPEED LIMIT. I foresee lawsuits
on this one. Massive pileups with "people driving under permission from the
State of Utah to exceed the speed limit." It's only logical.

If they ever outlaw nose picking, I'm just going to park my truck and shoot
it.

Steve