Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Fill crawl space with foam?

On Feb 28, 4:37*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
There's only about 18-24" from the beams down to the dirt. That would mean
hugging the fiberglass the whole time. No thanks. I'd rather do it from
above.

So instead of putting up with a cramped space for 30 minutes or so,
you'd rather tear the entire subfloor out, which presumably doesn't
need replacing? You do realize the price of lumber these days, right?

Heck you don't even need to go in there if you've got the right kind
of "poker stick" to maneuver the batts into place on the floor. I
insulated most of my attic from the catwalk using a garden rake to
slide the batts into place.