Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default LG Tromm Washer WM2077CW Service Manual - Link

"justmanuals" wrote in message
On Feb 29, 12:43 pm, "James Sweet" wrote:
Is it not available from the manufacture for free? Worth checking that
first.

It is not available for free, the link above is for the Parts &
Servicemanual.

You are incorrect and trying to cheat me out of $10

This is the link to the SM on LG's website!
http://136.166.4.200/contents/Laundry/WM2077.htm

Mike

As expected for a usenet spammer.

Mike- FOAD

What did I ever do to you??? I'm not the one trying to sell stuff here. Read
the charter of the newsgroup. I'm just angry when people tell me lies.

Mike