Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair
Stuart[_2_] Stuart[_2_] is offline

Default Rotary phase converter: local ground or all the way to the panel?

In article TNJxj.9292$Dz4.6687@trnddc01,
Gary H. Lucas wrote:
Aluminum got a bad name because they tried to use it in small sizes in
residential, with the wrong devices, along with labor that was clueless
about proper techniques. We made a lot of money fixing jobs done wrong
in aluminum, and I have never seen a properly done aluminum job fail.

I seem to remember using some sort of yellow paste where it was joined to
other metals to prevent corrosion - Unial?

--
Stuart Winsor

From is valid but subject to change without notice if it gets spammed.

See: http://www.barndance.org.uk