Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default LG Tromm Washer WM2077CW Service Manual - Link

"MrManuals" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:57:55 GMT, "James Sweet"
wrote:

"MrManuals" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:53:03 -0500, "Michael Kennedy"
wrote:

I have LG Tromm WM2077CW and I am looking for the schematics. It has
barely
been used, but is out of warranty. Here is the problem it has had since
day
1. If you run a load of laundry it takes almost 2 hours to finish. It
tries
and tries to balance the load until it gets it right. Well I don't care
if
it is balanced or not when it is in the spin cycle. I just want it to
finsih
fast. So I want to look over the schematics and see if there is an easy
way
to disable the balance sensor. Any Ideas?

TIA
Mike

http://www.justmanuals.com/washing-m...e-p-17399.html

$9.99 and instant download

Is it not available from the manufacture for free? Worth checking that
first.

It is not available for free, the link above is for the Parts &
Service manual.

You are incorrect and trying to cheat me out of $10

This is the link to the SM on LG's website!
http://136.166.4.200/contents/Laundry/WM2077.htm

Mike