Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default One more law

SteveB wrote:
In Utah, today, a new law is closer to reality. If you have more than 5
vehicles behind you, you must pull out at the first safe place and let them
pass, EVEN IF ALL OF YOU ARE EXCEEDING THE SPEED LIMIT. I foresee lawsuits
on this one. Massive pileups with "people driving under permission from the
State of Utah to exceed the speed limit." It's only logical.

If they ever outlaw nose picking, I'm just going to park my truck and shoot
it.

Steve

They have that law in Oregon, you know. If not the part about speeding,
then at least the 5 vehicles behind.

I think about it often -- every time I'm 6th or more in line, for miles
and miles and miles, in fact.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services