Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Poverty in the US

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I know that you may think I'd be the LAST person to say this, but...The war
should have been a pay-as-you-go expense. The American people would have been
directly involved via their pocketbooks and it would have changed the way the
war was fought. They would have demanded overwhelming force bordering on
unrestrained terror to make a quick end.

Yes, there should have been a sense of shared struggle but I wonder if the
Bush administration correctly figured we don't have the charactor to give up
a big screen purchase in order to free nations.

Rip Pat Tillman, a man that did have charactor.

Wes