Floyd L. Davidson

Default Question re. Copper artifact Canadian Arctic former CopperCasting In America (Trevelyan)

Eric Stevens wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:33:16 GMT, Seppo Renfors
wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:

[..]
Both the meaning of the word 'Eskimo' and your usage of it is
uncertain. See
http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oi=defmore&q=define:Eskimo+(Esquimaux)

Sorry, Eric but that is an old and now discredited definition given on
that site.

You may well be right, but I've taken steps to dig a little further
using a source which I expect will be acceptable to you. :-)

Just keep in mind, twit, that I've already pointed you at the *only*
two sources that are acceptable. You can read what Ives Goddard says,
or you can read what Jose Mailhot says.

Everything else either quotes one of them, or is unacceptable.

--
FloydL. Davidson http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)