Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty Banty is offline

Default Real estate agent ethics

In article ,
Smitty Two says...

In article
,
wrote:

On Feb 27, 10:32 am, Smitty Two wrote:
I was in email contact with an agent recently, and decided that she was
not responsive enough to my needs, so I informed her I would look
elsewhere. That seemed acceptable to her at first, but after a couple of
days of chewing on it, she apparently went off the deep end,
constructing a vicious written attack that I would characterize as rabid
or psychotic.

Pleast post here letter here! I'd love to read it.

I'd love to post it. But, that would expose me to a civil lawsuit for
copyright infringement.

What you say about copyright does not apply; nonetheless there is no real reason
to post the letter here, and that would be, at the least, a classless thing to
do.

The only question in my mind is if there's anything that does not have to do
with a pending, but dropped, real estate relationship, over and above just
negative emoting.

I mean, is this just about getting a nasty letter therefore you think you should
'get even'? Or is there more to this that has you so upset. You don't have to
go posting the letters to answer that.

Banty