Posted to alt.home.repair
jed jed is offline

Default Thinking of buying a new home from Veranda Homes LLC?

On Feb 28, 6:52*am, hands on wrote:
http://home.ec.rr.com/yankee/
An investigator from the North Carolina State contractor licensing
board dropped in last week to verify my complaint against VERANDA
HOMES LLC. He is going to make some suggestions to the builder. I
still have not been contacted by the builder about resolving my
construction defects.

Was this house inspected by an independent home inspection company or
engineer, if not this may help your case? The foundation problems you
outlined are significant. We conduct hundreds of new home inspections
in Texas each year and have never seen this many foundation problems.
Please post the outcome of your claim. http://www.assuretyinspections.com