Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default Oh boy...

The closest I'm getting to the application is packing the drills up and
shipping them via UPS to their location. If they need a repair, I'll
refer them to some newsgroup spammer.

Smart move. It's their problem.

Perhaps you might wish to put a disclaimer on this special application.

Warranty is limited to supplying parts and technical assistance on the
phone. Non of these units can be returned to the manufacturer for service.

Might want to make sure the unit serial numbers are flagged in the service
records if they somehow surface. Company stores them, people forget /
don't care, sell on ebuy, seller sends to you for refurb, and ding, ding,
ding Houston we have a problem...

Just a thought.

Excellent advice. I'll print those documents on day-glo paper too so they
stand out in the files...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.