Jeff Wisnia

Default HSM question (the mag)

Grant Erwin wrote:
Thanks, Bob. I think I never got that one. Does anyone have a clean
copy of the May/June 2004 HSM they would sell me? I'm willing to pay
face value plus shipping. And yes, I've already called Village Press,
and no, they don't have an extra of that issue.

Thanks,

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington
to email me, go to http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

Robert Swinney wrote:

Grant, here is the index of artticles in May/June HSM:

The "Outstanding Metalworking Craftsman" for 2004 is Roger L. Ronnie

A Tandem, Double-Acting Engine (photo of this on the front of the mag)

Lathe Ball Making Accessory - Part Four - Conclusion

Build a 50/30 Ton H-Frame Hydraulic Floor Press

Getting started with With Welding Plastic

Lockable Gib Adjusting Screws for the Mill-Drill

Sherlines's CNC Mill System

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

I'm not sure I received a May/June issue of "Home Shop Machinist" this
year. Would one of you who subscribes mind posting a summary of what
the magazine contained? Thanks ..

Grant

No, but if a photocopy would make you feel better until you can get the
real McCoy, just e-mail me your snail mail addie and I'll be happy to do
that for you gratis.

Jeff

--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)