Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Oil prices climb to $101.11 a barrel...

"David L. Jones" wrote in message
On Feb 28, 12:33 pm, "Jerry G." wrote:
It is very likely, the crude oil price per barrel may get up to about
$120 to $140 by the mid or end of the summer. The reasons are many.
This means that the price of fuel will most likely rise by at least
another 20%.

So why didn't the petrol price go up 700% since oil was $15 back in
1999?
As you say, the reasons are many, but one thing is for sure, petrol
prices have had very little in the way of linear correlation with oil
price.

Dave.

Hey Dave you are already right there, depending on how you look at it.

($15/b * 700%)/100 = $105/b

PS. Every one of you are being affected except me and the one I have chosen
to help.

...Jim Thompson

--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et

| Analog/Mixed-Signal ASICK's and Discrete Systems | manus |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 |

| E-mail Address at Website Fax480)460-2142 | Rat ******* |

America: Land of the Freedom Abusers, Because of the Rat *******s.