Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default LG Tromm Washer WM2077CW Service Manual - Link

"MrManuals" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:48:43 -0500, "Michael Kennedy"
wrote:

"James Sweet" wrote in message

"MrManuals" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:53:03 -0500, "Michael Kennedy"
wrote:

I have LG Tromm WM2077CW and I am looking for the schematics. It has
barely
been used, but is out of warranty. Here is the problem it has had since
day
1. If you run a load of laundry it takes almost 2 hours to finish. It
tries
and tries to balance the load until it gets it right. Well I don't care
if
it is balanced or not when it is in the spin cycle. I just want it to
finsih
fast. So I want to look over the schematics and see if there is an easy
way
to disable the balance sensor. Any Ideas?

TIA
Mike

http://www.justmanuals.com/washing-m...e-p-17399.html

$9.99 and instant download

Is it not available from the manufacture for free? Worth checking that
first.

The user manual may be available on the manufacturer's site, but the
Parts & Service manual at the link above is not.

Or possibly inside the washer itself somewhere. I just wanted to do some
looking around before I pulled this thing out. It is in a difficult spot
with the dryer stacked on top of it.

Ok we get the point, please quit spamming the group, this isn't a for sale
group.