Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Oil prices climb to $101.11 a barrel...

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Martin Griffith wrote:

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:30:44 -0800, in sci.electronics.design "Jim
Thompson" wrote:

"Martin Griffith" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:22:32 -0800 (PST), in sci.electronics.design
James Arthur wrote:

"Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to
live at the expense of everybody else." - Claude F. Bastiat
(1801-1850)

Cheers,
James Arthur
That quote is worthy of Mencken

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

What's your problem retard boy? The whole country replied to my posts,
Jealous? lonely? Maybe you should return to Iraq and be killed. BTW - You
have not served your country, you basically served the daemon.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et

| Analog/Mixed-Signal ASICK's and Discrete Systems | manus |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 |

| E-mail Address at Website Fax480)460-2142 | Rat ******* |

America: Land of the Freedom Abusers, Because of the Rat *******s.