Posted to sci.electronics.repair
MrManuals MrManuals is offline

Default How is Visio Service?

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:00:52 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Feb 27, 10:14 am, galsaba wrote:
I want to buy a Visio TV , 32" LCD.
I am curious to know if anyone knows how their service is.
Do they send technicians to fix? do i need to ship the TV to them? Is
the quality OK?

Thanks

galsaba

I sell more Vizio TV manuals on my site at
http://www.justmanuals.com
than all other brands of TV's combined.

That oughta tell you something.

We fix (and sell) lots of flat panels, and Vizio, Syntax (Olevia) and
Philips are the worst for repairs that we see. Parts are expensive
and difficult to get. Put a gun to my head, and I'd take the Vizio
over the Olevia, but the Sony Bravia, Panasonics, Hitachis, and
Toshibas have been the most reliable (and the cost reflects this).

Edwin