Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Jig Saw Bench 01

Lee Michaels wrote:

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
. ..

This bench I learned to make dovetail joints on the drawers with my
Sears Dovetail jig. I figured then that the best way to learn to use
your tools is to make nice cabinets for them to sit on.

The shop cabinets look good.

Have you moved on to making other kinds of cabinets/furniture/etc?

I did at the time. Made all sorts of furniture, including a super
deluxe kitchen for the wife. At the time it was my crown and glory
task. I really took my time designing it, making it as perfect as I
could, figuring that Everyone I knew particularly me, would be looking
at it for a LONG time, so I wanted zero mistakes. Of course, I moved
out of that house, never to see my gorgeous work again... All my
benches are still with me though, mistakes and all:-)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com