Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] nguyen_ohio@yahoo.com is offline

Default Photocopier negative "ghost" image

Hello All;

I have a Minolta CSPRO 1080 that creates ghost images on the copies.
It's actually a negative or reverse image...looks like someone used
black spraypaint to lightly paint over a stencil. After installing a
new drum and cleaning blade, the first copy looked perfect...yea, high-
fives all around. But subsequent copies developed the negative
ghost image. Second copy had one ghost image on the left and right
side of the copy. Third copy had 2 ghost images and so on til about
the 6th copy. After that, the ghost images gets darker and darker but
does not increase in number. Meaning, the center of the page is clean
with no ghost images.

So after buying a new drum and blade, I still have the same original
problem. Any help is appreciated before I invest more money into the
copier.

Thanks,
HD