Seppo Renfors

Default Zolota's criminal POND SCUM is back again

Martyn Harrison wrote:
Here we see the CLASSIC CRIMINAL type again. One who cares nothing
about actual laws - even less to MORALITY as Martyn Harrison indicates
an INTENT to commit Criminal Acts! Oh well POND SCUM is like that -
low life not worth wipimng ones feet on, lest one catches something of
it.

BUT, let us not forget to pay Homage the the person who instigated and
brought this particular method of intended MALICE - Zolota - HE did
that because HE was caught resorting to RACISM. I guess that is an
attraction it has to criminals like Martyn Harrison who cannot argue
with actual KNOWLEDGE (it has none) and INTELLIGENCE (it has none) and
SANITY (it has none).

So instead of messing around allowing him to destrioy the group with
hate mail, report any such CRIMINAL activity Martyn Harrison practises
to:

NTL Internet
Crawley Court
Winchester
Hampshire UK
SO21 2QA
+44 2920 305142

On-line abuse report form is he

http://www.ntlworld.com/netreport

Another avenue is:

--
SIR - Philosopher unauthorised
The one who is educated from the wrong books is not educated, he is