Seppo Renfors

Default Question re. Copper artifact Canadian Arctic former CopperCasting In America (Trevelyan)

Eric Stevens wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 01:11:46 -0800, (Floyd L.
Davidson) wrote:

[..]

But it
will merely demonstrate the depth of your asininity, and not add
to any understanding of why Inuit people on Greenland during the
Norse period of colonization would indeed have been likely to
trade for a carpenter's plane.

Which continues to have nothing to do with what I think originally was
Seppo's claim that inuit had been building kayak in Greenland for 4000
years. No matter who made that claim, its nonsense.

Leave me out of that one - it's not my claim. It is Floyd's. I have
been asking for proof - and he hasn't been able to produce it!

--
SIR - Philosopher unauthorised
The one who is educated from the wrong books is not educated, he is