Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Old men & cats

Upscale wrote:
"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
This guy went to the big litter box in the sky last year because of
FELV, but he was a real mellow guy.

Gorgeous kitty. I think what I like the most about my cat is the affection I
get from her. It doesn't matter if I've been gone 10 minutes or 10 hours,
whenever I come home she comes running up to greet me the same way every
time. I can be in the most miserable of moods when I get home, but I'm
always immediately cheered up by the unwavering gladness she displays when I
appear. Can't ask for much more than that. I'd have a big dog if I lived in
a house, but I'd never subject a dog like that to an apartment, so my cat
does me fine.

Yup - this guy was my alarm clock. Just about daylight every morning,
he'd gently (for an 18 lb cat) walk up on my chest and give me three or
four head butts to get the day started. I miss him.