Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dgainsjr@hotmail.com is offline

Default Briggs and Stratton enjoys crippling its employees!

Hello all,
Just wanted to let everybody know that by buying Briggs and Stratton
products, you are supporting one of the most unsafe companies in
America. I am a former employee(I quit!), after they had repeatedly
let me know how they do not care how unsafe they are or how many
americans they kill. They only operate in certain states because the
laws in those states protect them from criminal charges from the way
they operate their company.
Please...if you care about America...do not buy their products!