Posted to sci.electronics.repair
n cook n cook is offline

Default LG Tromm Washer WM2077CW Service Manual

Michael Kennedy wrote in message
I have LG Tromm WM2077CW and I am looking for the schematics. It has

barely
been used, but is out of warranty. Here is the problem it has had since

day
1. If you run a load of laundry it takes almost 2 hours to finish. It

tries
and tries to balance the load until it gets it right. Well I don't care if
it is balanced or not when it is in the spin cycle. I just want it to

finsih
fast. So I want to look over the schematics and see if there is an easy

way
to disable the balance sensor. Any Ideas?

TIA
Mike

Have you tried it with an empty drum ?
If a loose contact to the trembler or whatever, then it would do it for the
empty, balanced, drum until shaken back into contact.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England