Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default LG Tromm Washer WM2077CW Service Manual

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
. ..

"James Sweet" wrote in message
news2%wj.16894$Hd.15306@trnddc02...

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
I have LG Tromm WM2077CW and I am looking for the schematics. It has
barely been used, but is out of warranty. Here is the problem it has had
since day 1. If you run a load of laundry it takes almost 2 hours to
finish. It tries and tries to balance the load until it gets it right.
Well I don't care if it is balanced or not when it is in the spin cycle.
I just want it to finsih fast. So I want to look over the schematics and
see if there is an easy way to disable the balance sensor. Any Ideas?

TIA
Mike

It sounds like you may be overloading it, if the balance is not right the
machine will shake itself to pieces so you don't want to disable that. If
it is in fact too sensitive there may be an adjustment but I would make
sure the machine is being used properly before trying to fix something
that may not be broken.

Thanks James.

Well it doesn't matter what you put in it, it doesn't like it. This thing
is as precise a tire balancing machine. An adjustment is probably the best
route.

Interesting. I have a Neptune front loader which is quite tolerant, it will
usually try to spin up 2 or 3 times before it gets the balance right, but
that process takes all of a minute or two. You might actually look inside to
make sure none of the drum supports have come loose, I've never been inside
a LG machine but I suspect most of the front loaders are similar inside,
with some springs and shock absorbers holding everything together. Does it
seem to shake a lot, or does it feel like it really is too sensitive?