Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default LG Tromm Washer WM2077CW Service Manual

I have LG Tromm WM2077CW and I am looking for the schematics. It has barely
been used, but is out of warranty. Here is the problem it has had since day
1. If you run a load of laundry it takes almost 2 hours to finish. It tries
and tries to balance the load until it gets it right. Well I don't care if
it is balanced or not when it is in the spin cycle. I just want it to finsih
fast. So I want to look over the schematics and see if there is an easy way
to disable the balance sensor. Any Ideas?

TIA
Mike