RzB

Default Sticking leaves to my walls

Hmm... didn't see the program myself... However..

Was it inside or outside walls... Not sure that PVA
would be best for outside..

If inside I would suggest flour and water like my dad
used for wallpaper back in the 1950's. Very organic!

BTW Hywel - I see you don't bother with any of this
namby pamby high level stuff... you programme down
on the bare metal...:-)

Roy

"Hywel Jenkins" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
From watching Property Ladder last night I see I can add at least
£5000 to the value of my house by sticking leaves to the wall.....
What type of leaf does the panel recommend, and should I use cheap B&Q
glue or something a bit more upmarket.....

Looking at the amount that dimwit used - PVA seems the best value for
money. Bloody awful idea.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/