MIB529

Default Question re. Copper artifact Canadian Arctic former CopperCastingIn America (Trevelyan)

(Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in message ...
Hey, Floyd! Where were you on alt.native when I needed you to
school Red Cloud?

Leo Lee in disguise?

A waste of time who is even worse that Seppo.

He had a whole thread about Eskimos a couple
months ago. Here's the best Engrish I've seen
in ages:

"Brother! You surely need more foots :-))"

Truly, all his base are belong to us.

yeah yeah, that's just like Seppo too! Except instead of
mangling the words he writes, Seppo mangles the words others
write.

Chuckle. Nothing like Usenet kooks...

But net.loons are so fun. (At least creationists are
a challenge, only because they're such experts at
debate.)