Posted to alt.video.vcr,sci.electronics.repair,rec.video
msg msg is offline

Default FOR SALE: SAMSUNG SV-5000W WORLDWIDE VCR-BRAND NEW - LOTS OFACCS.

Michae A. Terrell wrote:
"msg" wrote in message ...

UCLAN wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

This forum is not for sale!

Why did you quote back his *entire* post? Idiot....

The poster may be forging the identity of "Michael A. Terrell"; see my recent
post on the topic.

It is not forged dummy, I told every one not to post their sale items here.
I repeat this group is not for posting selling items. This is a newsgroup!!!

Well, the original spam post isn't even on Supernews in sci.electronics.repair,
and the forged "Terrell" post has also disappeared.

I believe that this post is also a forgery; look at the headers and compare
with long-standing "Terrell" posts. Even the username is misspelled.