Posted to uk.d-i-y
Black Shuck Black Shuck is offline

Default UFH Project - Part2 (AKA return of the Jedi...)

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:51:16 -0000, Onetap wrote:

It's manually adjusted so you need to be able to reach it to tweak it
up or down as the weather changes.

That there lies the problem, the whole lot is going under the living room
floor, with a small service hatch under the carpet to get to it incase of
servicing.

I explained this to the supplier. My understanding was that I set the 3
port mixer once, and then the wireless room thermostat and actuators
(which fit on all 3 of the cold returns from the UFH) switch off the flow.

I will contact the system suppplier today, as see what they say.