Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Popelish John Popelish is offline

Default WillcoxESRmeterscale.jpg

Ohmster wrote:

Hmmm, that is a bitch man. I am not that good with graphic design, enough
to make a nice meter face. That is a real problem with projects like this,
it could be the best meter in the world but without the right meter face,
it will ruin the project, although it would still be operational.

Still, thanks for the links, now at least we have tools to work with,
somebody might pickup on this and post a new face with a commonly available
meter movent from the U.S. somewhere now. Thanks again.

You might download an old copy of DraftChoice for Windows, a
no longer supported share ware program. It draws and prints
beautiful scales and text wrapped around an arc. I recently
used it to make a new dial for my ancient coil winding turn
count gear.

--
Regards,

John Popelish