Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Gerald Ross[_2_] Gerald Ross[_2_] is offline

Default Remote off button on Nova DVR XP

Duncan Hoyle wrote:
Gerald Ross wrote:
Here's how I replicated the OFF button in a remote kill switch.

Somewhere in amongst the messages on the MSN Nova Owners group site
(http://groups.msn.com/NovaOwners/messages.msnw) there's a couple of
posts from Walter Ahlgrim describing how he created a wired remote which
had Start, Stop, Speed up and Speed down.

There doesn't seem to be a decent search facility on the site so you may
have to page through the messages until you find it.

The circuit diagram can be seen in this folder -
http://www.msnusers.com/NovaOwners/d...econtrols.msnw

You probably need to join the group to see the messages

I've created one myself which also has a remote stop daisy-chained off it.
I made a post describing my remote here -
http://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/v...ic.php?t=18571
The numbers on the paper in the 2nd photo refer to the numbers in the
original circuit diagram

Hope this is of some use

Duncan

Thanks. Just like me to reinvent the wheel.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA